Tree Management Services
– Emergency tree removals
– Confined space tree removals
– Dead trees
Tree Maintenance and Pruning
– Crown Reduction
– Limb Lopping
– Weight reduction
– High pruning for clear wood
– Line clearing and clearance pruning
– Limb removal
– Structural defect rectifying
– Dead wooding and hanger removal
– Crown lifting and lowering
– Lifting Indigenous trees, specimen and fruit trees
– Root Mapping Reports
To assess the health and safety of your trees:
– Risk Assessment Reports
– Vegetation Assessments
– Arboricultural Appraisals (AA)
– Preliminary Arboricultural Report (PAR)
– Exploratory Root Reports
– Final Certifications
We can recycle your trees by returning them to the soil as mulch.
We can install root barriers before they damage plumbing, foundations, pavers, driveways or garden plants.
Cable bracing is a very effective way to keep that gorgeous specimen tree that may be a little old or unsafe. We can cable or brace your tree together with specially designed hardware to permanently hold your tree together.
We have the techniques and equipment to protect your Elms from defoliation by the Elm Leaf Beetle, an invasive species in Australia.
Possums can kill or severely damage trees by eating foliage and ring barking branches. We can help protect your trees with our polycarbonate barriers, which prevent them from climbing the trunk.
– Preparation of Traffic Management Plans
– Traffic Management Service on site
– Road traffic signing and marking systems
– Road safety audits
– Traffic calming measures